Thu, Dec 15|
The Startup Club Investment Conference
A unique opportunity for intimate networking with potential investors.
Time & Location
Dec 15, 2022, 6:00 PM GMT+1
About the Event
The Startup Club is pleased to invite you to our end of year Investment Conference.
If you are a startup looking for the next investment round, this event presents a unique opportunity for intimate networking with potential investors.
If you are a Business Angel or an Investment Fund Manager, our conference will allow you to discover carefully selected, innovative companies.
The event will take place in the following format:
18:00: Introduction by The Startup Club
18:10: Welcoming the Advisory Panel of Investors
18:20: Company Presentations (5-minute pitches followed by 10 minutes of Q&A each)
19:50: Concluding remarks and Informal networking online
Meet the Advisory Board:
✓ Constanza Díaz-Octopus Ventures
✓ Matteo Pisani - Plug and Play Tech Center
✓ Erica van Eeghen – Borski Fund
✓ Suzanne Kroeze-Rockstart
Discover the pitching startups:
🖥 Definics is a B2B service and product provider of smart IoT solutions, making the IoT world accessible to electrical equipment manufacturers who want to add value to their products.
📲 EasyOrder creates beautiful direct order intake systems, including an own branded app to engage with customers and drives orders.
🍴MealDeal offers the largest, cheapest and fastest selection of restaurants. A complete offer with D2C add-on solutions for restaurants.
👩🏻🏭 My Shifts is the modern way of working, aiming to revolutionize the job market for employers, temporary workers, and freelancers through smart software.
💡 NOCTO - Never Miss Out brings consumers, venues, event organizers, and brands together, to ensure they never miss out.
- Guillaume Echaudemaison - Venture Capital @ Seventure Partners
- Antonio Maldonado - Investment Associate, Strategic Investment Fund @ Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Sarah Finegan - Director @ Antler | Early-Stage VC
- Leonardo Rocchetti, VC Investor at Plug and Play Ventures
- Rovina D'souza, VC at Capnamic Ventures
- David Boulton, Managing Partner at Newzone Ventures
- Thomas Bigagli - Director at Plug and Play Tech Center
- Marine Popoff - Associate at Possible Ventures
- Maite Malet Faura - Investment Associate at Asabys Partners
- Zoe Mohl - Investor at Newfund, a French-American seed fund
- Tom Duffy - CEO at venture capital international
- Michele Luperini from Plug and Play Tech Center
- Gergana Stoitchkova from Eleven Ventures
- Jan Fredriks from Rockstart
- Rohan Bansal from First Bridge Ventures.
- Anna Kazmierczak - Venture Analyst at Plug and Play Tech Center
- Ryan Burke - Venture Partner at Possible Ventures
- Cleo Sham - Partner at Stride.VC
- Gentian Kuqica - Investment Associate at Antler
- Screevo: The First Enterprise Voice Powered Automation Platform
- BBP | Big Blue People: A trustworthy marketplace where people can offer or hire services.
- ONEKEY: The leading European platform for automated security & compliance analysis
- Urban Data Collective: Providing solutions to facilitate the sharing of real-time urban data.
- NLC - The European Healthtech Venture Builder - Elithia BioTech Fund.
- Oro Pay - An Emerging Markets ESG impact investment.
- ONVY HealthTech - Your mindful health companion.
- PHENOM - a platform that lets users train alongside professional athletes.
- Airstage - The Next Live Entertainment ecosystem.
- AutoCoinCars - A Turn key solution allowing customer to purchase cars using cryptocurrency.
- ALCHEMY AI - Artificial Intelligence Scaling Real-World Climate Solutions.
- Outgoer - A unique social app - Creating genuine social experiences.
- Evo Opportunity Fund - Clean energy technology housing in Qualified Opportunity Zones.
- viO HealthTech: Empowering women with real-time actionable health knowledge
- CEPRO: Deploying community microgrids to affordably decarbonise UK new build homes
- Skytree harnesses carbon through the power of decentralized direct air capture technology
- Fieldstream : Shaping a new ecosystem for marketing
- Clever Forever Education: An innovative and creative edutainment app for preschool children
The startup pitch fee includes:
- Pitch deck review and adjustement for investor presentation;
- Showcase on The Startup Club fundraising page for investors;
- Exposure in The Startup Club and partners' social media and newsletter;
- Introduction to investors following the conference;
- Follow-up mentorship from Advisors.
What makes our conference special:
- Our guests are active investors, business angels, principals of the private equity or venture capital firms they represent.
- This event is "deal-oriented" without distractions that keep the spotlight from the presenters.
- The event is not sponsor-supported and accordingly not heavily populated with service providers.
- A limited number of companies/startups are featured on the program, providing high visibility to investors. There are no concurrent activities or competing presentations.
- All companies present to the entire audience.
PAST EVENT TESTIMONIES…
Past investor event attendees included Venrex, Newzone Ventures, Antler, Mouro Capital, 360 Capital, OpenGate Capital, Mirabaud Group, APX, Nekko Capital, Indaco Ventures, Citizen Capital, Palmetto Partners, Savoy Capital, Gallipolis Partners, Cockrell Family Partners, Gaylord Interests, Duncan Interests, Cheyenne Partners, LB Capital, Way Holdings, RD Heritage, BJW Investments, Cullen Foundation, Elm Creek Partners, Duke Capital Management, Memorial Herman Investment Fund, Raymond James, Fenner Weller, Rushmore Investment Advisors, Southwell Partners, Tracadia Capital, Aggie Venture Partners, GOOSE Fund, and P101, among many others.
You can see the format of our past conferences here:
Note: If you are a business and based in a country outside of Germany, please do not purchase a ticket through the website. Instead email your business details to email@example.com and we apply the reverse charge regime for tickets without VAT according sec 3a para. 2 UStG.