Join the Team
At The Startup Club, we are constantly looking for talents to join our international team. If you are passionate about entrepreneurship and if you have experience in sales, we would be glad to have you on board!
Fill out the form or send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
The Startup Club, a one-stop-shop for the global entrepreneur community. Our vision is to assist businesses in their capital structuring and growth by connecting entrepreneurs with investors, advisors, mentors and other key players in the startup ecosystem internationally.
Through a series of Pitch Nights and Investor Networking Conferences, The Startup Club help startups, scale-ups and growing companies reach their funding and development needs. In 2020, we hosted over 50 successful events, attended by numerous Angel Groups, high net worth investors, venture capital firms, private equity funds and investment professionals. With active presence across all continents and over 70,000 members in our online network, The Startup Club works across a spectrum of growing industries - GreenTech, FinTech, Real Estate, FoodTech, EdTech, FashionTech, Healthcare and many more.
THE STARTUP CLUB MANAGER
Being The Startup Club Manager is not a job but a business partnership. Central management of The Startup Club provides you with all necessary resources, while we expect you to bring your network and sales skills to organise events and make them a success.
Having an existing network in startup community and sales experience is therefore key for the role. We will provide you with necessary training in event management and the support system - website and social media marketing, payment processing, data management and access to our company resources and infrastructure.
As part of our global team, you will have the following responsibilities:
• To organise The Startup Club events, such as Pitch Nights, Workshops or Investment Conferences.
• To establish a strong local community via networking, both online and offline.
• To take an active role in growing the The Startup Club community in our social media and social groups on Facebook and LinkedIn.
• To secure partnerships with other key players in the local startup ecosystem, such as co-working spaces, accelerators, business angels and investment funds, local business associations and other organisations.
• To be the point of contact for your community members, solving all member-related issues. Use your position as Startup Club Manager to become an influencer in your country or even globally. Make your name recognisable in the startup ecosystem!
As The Startup Club Manager, you will have the following skills and experience:
• You are curious, extroverted, self-confident. You have experience or knowledge of local startup ecosystem, you enjoy networking and making new professional connections.
• You have experience in sales.
• You have a developed network of entrepreneur or investor contacts in your region or industry.
As a Startup Club Manager, you will not have a salary, but you will have a vast opportunity to create income for yourself. You will benefit from the following revenue sources:
• Ticket sales from The Startup Club events
• Referral fee from selling The Startup Club advertising, sponsorship and other services
• Synergy between your own business and The Startup Club. As The Startup Club Manager, you can become an influencer in your local community. You can advertise your own business and sell consulting services. There is no limit to the variety of activities you can perform.
There is no limit to your revenue potential – with Startup Club, you are your own boss!
THE STARTUP CLUB COMMUNITY BUILDER
Our community builders help us expand our reach in the global startup ecosystem through the following responsibilities:
• Engaging with members of our social media groups to invite them to our events and let them know more about our services.
• Promoting our events in various networking groups.
• Identifying prospect startup pitch presenters and inviting them to participate in our events.
You are a great fit for the job if you are:
• Have operational knowledge about Facebook and LinkedIn.
• Eager to learn new prospect-generation tools and marketing techniques.
• Have an advanced written and spoken level of English.
• Have a flexible schedule.
• Looking for a part-time income opportunity.
• Excited to learn more about global startup ecosystem.
As our Community Builder, you will not have a salary, but you will be able to benefit from our vast commission structure: referral fee from selling tickets to The Startup Club events; our advertising, sponsorship and other services. In addition, you will have opportunities to grow within The Startup Club team based on your results.