Wed, Jul 06|
The Startup Club European Investment Conference
A unique opportunity for intimate networking with potential investors.
Time & Location
Jul 06, 2022, 6:00 PM GMT+2
About the Event
The Startup Club is pleased to invite you to our third European Investment Conference.
If you are a startup looking for the next investment round, this event presents a unique opportunity for intimate networking with potential investors.
If you are a Business Angel or an Investment Fund Manager, our conference will allow you to discover carefully selected, innovative companies.
✅ Guillaume Echaudemaison - Venture Capital @ Seventure Partners
✅ Antonio Maldonado - Investment Associate, Strategic Investment Fund @ Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
✅ Sarah Finegan - Director @ Antler | Early-Stage VC
✅ Leonardo Rocchetti, VC Investor at Plug and Play Ventures
✅ Rovina D'souza, VC at Capnamic Ventures
✅ David Boulton, Managing Partner at Newzone Ventures
✅ Thomas Bigagli - Director at Plug and Play Tech Center
✅ Marine Popoff - Associate at Possible Ventures
✅ Maite Malet Faura - Investment Associate at Asabys Partners
✅ Zoe Mohl - Investor at Newfund, a French-American seed fund.
✅ Tom Duffy - CEO at venture capital international.
The event will take place in the following format:
18:00: Introduction by The Startup Club
18:10: Welcoming the Advisory Panel of Investors
18:20: Company Presentations (5-minute pitches followed by 10 minutes of Q&A each)
19:50: Concluding remarks and Informal networking online
The event is supported by
Newzone - a Pan-European VC fund.
Reddy Capital - empowering and accelerating Decentralized Web3/NFT/GameFi/Metaverse and AI.
Miruminvest - boutique London-based investment advisory company.
Seventure Partners - European leader in capital innovation since 1997.
The startup pitch fee includes:
- Pitch deck review and adjustement for investor presentation;
- Showcase on The Startup Club fundraising page for investors;
- Exposure in The Startup Club and partners' social media and newsletter;
- Introduction to investors following the conference;
- Follow-up mentorship from Advisors.
What makes our conference special:
- Our guests are active investors, business angels, principals of the private equity or venture capital firms they represent.
- This event is "deal-oriented" without distractions that keep the spotlight from the presenters.
- The event is not sponsor-supported and accordingly not heavily populated with service providers.
- A limited number of companies/startups are featured on the program, providing high visibility to investors. There are no concurrent activities or competing presentations.
- All companies present to the entire audience.
PAST EVENT TESTIMONIES…
Past investor event attendees included Venrex, Newzone Ventures, Antler, Mouro Capital, 360 Capital, OpenGate Capital, Mirabaud Group, APX, Nekko Capital, Indaco Ventures, Citizen Capital, Palmetto Partners, Savoy Capital, Gallipolis Partners, Cockrell Family Partners, Gaylord Interests, Duncan Interests, Cheyenne Partners, LB Capital, Way Holdings, RD Heritage, BJW Investments, Cullen Foundation, Elm Creek Partners, Duke Capital Management, Memorial Herman Investment Fund, Raymond James, Fenner Weller, Rushmore Investment Advisors, Southwell Partners, Tracadia Capital, Aggie Venture Partners, GOOSE Fund, and P101, among many others.
You can see the format of our past conferences here:
Note: If you are a business and based in a country outside of Germany, please do not purchase a ticket through the website. Instead email your business details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we apply the reverse charge regime for tickets without VAT according sec 3a para. 2 UStG.