Wed, Mar 30|
European Investment Conference III
Connected European startups with investors!
Time & Location
Mar 30, 2022, 6:00 PM GMT+2
About the Event
The Startup Club is pleased to invite you to our second European Investment Conference.
If you are a stage startup looking for the next investment round, this event presents a unique opportunity for intimate networking with potential investors.
If you are a Business Angel or an Investment Fund Manager, our European Investment Conference will allow you to discover carefully selected, innovative companies from all around Europe.
➡️ Leonardo Rocchetti, VC Investor at Plug and Play Ventures
➡️ Rovina D'souza, VC at Capnamic Ventures
➡️ David Boulton, Managing Partner at Newzone Ventures
Past Members of Advisory Panel:
✅ Thomas Bigagli - Director at Plug and Play Tech Center
✅ Marine Popoff - Associate at Possible Ventures
✅ Maite Malet Faura - Investment Associate at Asabys Partners
✅ Zoe Mohl - Investor at Newfund, a French-American seed fund.
✅ Tom Duffy - CEO at venture capital international.
✅ Antonio Garcia Maldonado - Investment Associate at The Strategic Investment Fund, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.
The event will take place in the following format:
18:00: Introduction by The Startup Club
18:10: Welcoming the Advisory Panel of Investors
18:20: Company Presentations (5-minute pitches followed by 10 minutes of Q&A each)
19:50: Concluding remarks and Informal networking online
By presenting at the conference, you will gain the opportunity to:
- Accelerate your fundraising process by gaining access to new investors;
- Connect with qualified and relevant investors;
- Meet investors under favourable circumstances and get a credible introduction to them (backed up by the brand equity we established with our investors);
- Get exposure in our global entrepreneur and investor community;
- Cost-saving associated with travel to meet investors, as opposed to our online conference;
- Your presentation recorded for future use.
What makes our conference special:
- Our guests are active investors, business angels, principals of the private equity or venture capital firms they represent.
- This event is "deal-oriented" without distractions that keep the spotlight from the presenters.
- The event is not sponsor-supported and accordingly not heavily populated with service providers.
- A limited number of companies/startups are featured on the program, providing high visibility to investors. There are no concurrent activities or competing presentations.
- All companies present to the entire audience.
PAST EVENT TESTIMONIES…
Past investor event attendees included Indaco Ventures, Citizen Capital, Palmetto Partners, Savoy Capital, Gallipolis Partners, Cockrell Family Partners, Gaylord Interests, Duncan Interests, Cheyenne Partners, LB Capital, Way Holdings, RD Heritage, BJW Investments, Cullen Foundation, Elm Creek Partners, Duke Capital Management, Memorial Herman Investment Fund, Raymond James, Fenner Weller, Rushmore Investment Advisors, Southwell Partners, Tracadia Capital, Aggie Venture Partners, GOOSE Fund, and P101, among many others.
You can see the format of our past conferences here:
Are you an investor interested to meet innovative startups? Email email@example.com for a FREE INVESTOR PASS.
Note: If you are a business and based in a country outside of Germany, please do not purchase a ticket through the website. Instead email your business details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we apply the reverse charge regime for tickets without VAT according sec 3a para. 2 UStG.