European Investment Conference
Time & Location
About the Event
The Startup Club is pleased to invite you to our second European Investment Conference.
If you are a seed-stage startup looking for the next investment round, this event presents a unique opportunity for intimate networking with potential investors.
If you are a Business Angel or an Investment Fund Manager, our European Investment Conference will allow you to discover carefully selected, innovative companies from all around Europe.
The event will take place in the following format:
18:00: Introduction by The Startup Club
18:10: Welcoming the Advisory Panel of Investors
18:20: Company Presentations (5-minute pitches followed by 10 minutes of Q&A each)
19:50: Concluding remarks and Informal networking online
By presenting at the conference, you will gain the opportunity to:
- Accelerate your fundraising process by gaining access to new investors;
- Connect with qualified and relevant investors;
- Meet investors under favourable circumstances and get a credible introduction to them (backed up by the brand equity we established with our investors).
- Get exposure in our global entrepreneur and investor community;
- Cost-saving associated with travel to meet investors, as opposed to our online conference;
- Your presentation recorded for future use.
What makes our conference special:
- Our guests are active investors, business angels, principals of the private equity or venture capital firms they represent.
- This event is "deal-oriented" without distractions that keep the spotlight from the presenters.
- The event is not sponsor-supported and accordingly not heavily populated with service providers.
- A limited number of companies/startups are featured on the program, providing high visibility to investors. There are no concurrent activities or competing presentations.
- All companies present to the entire audience.
Note: The presenter registration fee includes all expenses (server space, technician, virtual host, video pitch recording, hardware) related to your participation in the online event.
PAST EVENT TESTIMONIES…
Past investor event attendees included Indaco Ventures, Citizen Capital, Palmetto Partners, Savoy Capital, Gallipolis Partners, Cockrell Family Partners, Gaylord Interests, Duncan Interests, Cheyenne Partners, LB Capital, Way Holdings, RD Heritage, BJW Investments, Cullen Foundation, Elm Creek Partners, Duke Capital Management, Memorial Herman Investment Fund, Raymond James, Fenner Weller, Rushmore Investment Advisors, Southwell Partners, Tracadia Capital, Aggie Venture Partners, GOOSE Fund, and P101, among many others.
You can see the format of our past conferences here:
If you are a business and based in a country outside of Germany, please do not purchase a ticket through the website. Instead email your business details to email@example.com and we apply the reverse charge regime for tickets without VAT according sec 3a para. 2 UStG.
- General Admission€50+€9.50 VAT€50+€9.50 VAT0€0
- Startup Pitch€1,450+€275.50 VAT€1,450+€275.50 VAT0€0
- Featured Entrepreneur Guest€750+€142.50 VAT€750+€142.50 VAT0€0
- Extended Pitch Package€2,450+€465.50 VAT€2,450+€465.50 VAT0€0
- Test€1+€0.19 VAT€1+€0.19 VAT0€0