Thu, Dec 14|
EdTech Investment Conference Investor Pass
A unique opportunity for intimate networking with innovative startups.
Time & Location
Dec 14, 2023, 6:00 PM GMT+1
About the Event
Are you an investor interested in the Education industry?
The Startup Club is pleased to invite you to our EdTech Investment Conference.
If you are a Business Angel or an Investment Fund Manager, our conference will allow you to discover carefully selected, innovative companies.
We welcome startups from all spectrum of EdTech industry: online content delivery, in-classroom tablets, interactive projection screens and whiteboards and MOOCs and more.
Discover the startups pitching:
- CatnClever - Innovative and creative edutainment app for preschool children
- Best Parents - Education Travel Marketplace for Teenagers
- a2zebra - Digital Tangible Learning for Kids
- Skillties - AI-Driven Skill Management & automatically curated individual learning paths
- Tempo Reading - The Eye-Tracking and Assisted AI Learning App
- Edsoma Read - Software that assists children with the proper pronunciation of words
Meet the Advisory panel:
- Alexandre Glaser - Principal at Educapital
- Hannes Aichmayr - Associate at Brighteye Ventures
- Tea Elezi - Principal at Mediahuis Ventures
- Vincent Zhu - Venture Capital at General Catalyst
- Sami Tatar - Associate at Emerge
The event will take place in the following format:
18:00: Introduction by The Startup Club
18:10: Welcoming the Advisory Panel of Investors
18:15: Company Presentations (5-minute pitches followed by 7 minutes of Q&A each)
19:30: Concluding remarks and Informal networking online
- Hannes Aichmayr - Associate | EdTech Investor at Brighteye Ventures
- Amanda Beaudoin - Senior Associate - Rethink Education
- Mujtaba Wani - Principal at GSV Ventures
- Sara Boecking - Investment Associate at Yabeo
- Kai Talas - Partner, Co-Founder at Sparkmind.VC
👩🏫 evulpo - Your personal tutor. Anytime. Anywhere. Online. Free for students, parents and teachers. To make the world a smarter place. 👨🏫 Clever Forever Education - Innovative and creative edutainment app for preschool children. An ad-free application, developed in collaboration with pedagogical experts and gamified learning scientists. 👨💻 Kodarit teaches programming skills, algorithmic thinking, game design and computer sciences in learning environments that are visual and designed to be beginner-friendly. 👩🏫 hihilulu Corp. - hihilulu is the immersive Chinese education platform for children ages 3-12 to learn Chinese in the most effective way. 🤳 Tempo Reading - The first eye-tracking accelerated reading and learning app for children, parents and teachers. 👩💻 Number Hive - The multiplication strategy game that builds mathematics understanding, mastery and confidence through deep engagement. 🎡 Mastory - Learn in a socially and emotionally meaningful context. Mastory creates a binge-watching approach to math education that helps students immediately experience the relevance of mathematics. 📚 Hiveologie is a new e-learning community designed to empower Agents and Brokers, with training from extraordinary content partners, and harnessing the power of learning design, analytics and reward systems. While serving a critical social mission!
You can see the format of our past conferences here:
Note: you will receive a direct calendar invite after your application and verification of investor status.
- Ticket type
Note: you will receive a direct calendar invite after your application and verification of investor status.Price€0.00