III International Deep Tech Investment Forum
Time & Location
About the Event
The International AI, Fintech, BlockChain , IoT and CyberSecurity Investment Conference is an excellent platform for the entrepreneurs and the investors .
A select number of companies with proven technology will present their businesses in pursuit of new markets and business opportunities to expand and grow internationally.
Save the date: August 10, 7.00 pm CET
The conference is a great opportunity to view starting up technology development of the coming period. This Investment conference defines the trends and developments of the DeepTech industry. All startups and investors, no matter what region, will find the right audience at this event.
This event is for you, if you are planning an investment or would like to upgrade your knowledge about new market trends. This online event is for you as well, if you are looking for a hands-on partner to work through important issues or challenges in DeepTech, or if you are primarily looking for capital to enable expansion of your existing business
The Conference is open basically for Investors and Capital organizations looking for opportunities in Deep Technology field.
The scope of this DeepTech includes AI, Fintech, BlockChain, cryptotech, VR/AR, IoT, SaaS, NanoTech etc.
7:00 PM ( CET) Introduction by host
7:15 PM (CET) Company Presentations (8 minute pitches followed by 7 minutes of Q&A each)
9:00 PM (CET) Concluding remarks
The presenter registration fee includes all the following:
• Help in preparation for the event, provision of all materials and review of the pitch deck.
• Introduction to a group of investors prior to the event announcing your participation
• Distribution of your pitch materials to all investors prior to the event
• Presentation at the event and live Q&A interaction
• Investor connections & communications after the event (Guarantee of 100 investor).
• Exposure on our social media and online community of over 70,000 members.
If you are currently raising capital and need to take any of the following steps, then you should seriously consider applying to present at this event in order to:
1) Go outside of your existing network of contacts to find investors.
2) Schedule an expensive national road trip to meet capital sources.
3) Pay to retain an investment banker or placement agent.
4) Find a cost-effective proven venue to locate new investors.
5) Accelerate the funding process to execute your business plan.
6) Move-on, as you are still waiting to hear back from investors, who should have provided the funding you needed by now.
This highly-targeted event can help you solve the three biggest problems in the fundraising process:
1) Identifying qualified investors;
2) Gaining credible entrée to them; and
3) Meeting them under favourable circumstances.
Moreover, the event drives the single most essential factor in getting funded quickly, and that is the ability to create contemporaneous interest among investors - which also can serve to significantly improve deal terms.
This event distinguishes itself from many other venues in several key respects. Here are a few of them:
1) Nearly 100% of the guests (not connected with the presenting companies) are active investors.
2) Presenting companies reach an international audience of qualified funding sources focusing on early-stage opportunities.
3) Only a few companies are featured on the program which provides for high visibility to investors.
4) The events are not sponsor-supported and accordingly not heavily populated with service providers.
5) There are no concurrent activities or competing presentations. All companies present to the entire audience.
6) Companies are never more than 10 to 20 minutes from their question/comment period after they present.
7) These are "deal-oriented" events. There are no panels or other distractions that keep the spotlight from the presenters.
8) The majority of the attendees are principals of the private equity or venture capital firms whom they represent.
9) Presenters can plan for the forums in advance as we provide confirmed guest information prior to the conference dates.
If you believe that your company's potential is truly compelling and that management's vision can be effectively communicated, this private event will provide you with a unique national platform to get your message across in "One Place and in One Day" to active serious investors who want to see fundable deals.
If your company is looking to present to a large investor audience in NorthAmerica, Europe and Asia Middle East, this is the event for you.
Get the full details of how to prepare for the event contact Mr. AbdulKhaleq Al-Qasaily at email@example.com.
If you are a business and based in a country outside of Germany, please do not purchase a ticket through the website. Instead email your business details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we apply the reverse charge regime for tickets without VAT according sec 3a para. 2 UStG.
- General Admission€50+€9.50 VAT€50+€9.50 VAT0€0
- Startup Pitch€1,500+€285 VAT€1,500+€285 VAT0€0
- Featured Entrepreneur Guest€750+€142.50 VAT€750+€142.50 VAT0€0
- Investor Pass€0€00€0