Thu, Nov 30|
Online Pitch Night
Health Tech Investment Conference Investor Pass
Discover innovative Health Tech startups: Wearables, Medical Devices, Internet of Medical Things, 3D imaging, Big Data & Clinical Algorithms, Remote Caring Technologies, Nanotechnology and many more…
Time & Location
Nov 30, 6:00 PM GMT+1
Online Pitch Night
About the Event
Are you an investor interested in the Health Tech industry?
The Startup Club is happy to invite you to the Health Tech Investment Conference matching HealhTech startups to international advisors and investors.
We will be hosting start-ups that are harnessing technology to propel the world into the future of HealthTech to pitch on the night! Inviting startups working on Wearables, Medical Devices, Internet of Medical Things, 3D imaging, Big Data & Clinical Algorithms, Remote Caring Technologies, Nanotechnology, Augmented reality, Personalized Medicine, Robotics, Mental Health and many more…
Meet the startups:
- PIPRA - Reducing the Incidence of Delirium through Prevention.
- BIOS Medical - BIOS monitors crucial health parameters to inform diagnostics and therapeutic decisions to improve human life.
- HealthHop - Book your medical procedures and travel logistics overseas simply and securely all with HealthHop.
- Vigor Medical Technologies Ltd - Lifesaving Technology for chest trauma and postoperative drainage.
- Mental Future - Improving people's mental health by developing innovative science-backed therapies for common psychological problems.
- Remedly - Future-proofing the healthcare industry with innovative solutions that transform practices and improve patient care.
- Ada Dildar - Venture Associate at VU Venture Partners
- Nils Bottler - Principal at Angelini Ventures
- Estia Ryan - Principal and Head of Research at Eka Ventures
- Vincent Lepreux - Investment Principal at Debiopharm Innovation Fund
- Arnd Kaltofen-Ehmann Managing Parnter Vi Partners
Schedule of the event
- Introductory welcome from The Startup Club
- Presenting the members of the Advisory Panel
- Start-up Pitches, including Q&A and feedback
- 10-min panel discussion and Q&A with the audience
Startups that previously pitched:
- Implandata Ophthalmic Products, a digital health company, is transforming the treatment of glaucoma – the leading cause of irreversible blindness. Glaucoma gradually, unnoticeably robs people of their eyesight.
- Smylor - dental marketplace allows patient’s to review, engage and book treatments with multiple dentists.
- BOYDSense is developing a non-invasive health monitoring platform, starting with Diabetes.
- EndoShunt Medical - an innovative medical device for targeted hemorrhage control in emergency situations.
- macu4 - Creates empowering ortho-prosthetics for the forearm & hand.
- Agora Labs- Building a new economy for secure and private health-data sharing at scale.
- VivoSensMedical GmbH - A pioneer in digital Women’s Health, with the patented Cylofertilography method using the vaginal wearable OvulaRing.
- tantum sana GmbH - A digital medication dispenser, always gives the right medication at the right time in the right dose!
- MonthlyCup AB - Providing high-quality, premium-made, silicon-based menstrual cups, offering a better option for menstrual protection.
- miResi - Helping families find the right nursing home for senior and elderly people.
- Sonai Health Oy - Re-inventing heart diagnostics by bringing next-generation tools to primary care.
- HumLife360 Inc - Smart Nudging platform that keeps people with Diabetes sustainably motivated
- Cellotex - Revolutionizing medical cannabis treatment via personalized closed-loop medication and AI system
- Hydrohex - Hydrohex turns your pool into a virtual aqua fitness studio
- enhance-d- The single digital hub for diabetes self-management
- Sayin - Improve your practice without lifting a finger through friendly data analytics.
- Goodsomnia focuses on snoring recording, analyse and treatment. In addition apnea detection, heart health monitoring and analytics.
- Remedly is an EHR/PMS/RCM company that provides One Integrated ERP Solution to manage operations of specialty private clinics.
- TESSAN, an innovative healthcare player aiming at democratizing access to healthcare through “augmented” telemedicine solutions.
- AIHCON offers a comprehensive Practice Management Solution. Moving towards a patient-centred value-based payment system.
- Aeris Biotechnologies is developing an in-home treatment kit based on natural agents that specifically target dust mite populations, even in hard-to-reach areas.
- SynapCon - develops & distributes software for clinical trials, making the process faster, better and more cost-effective.
- Automation for Humanity (AFH) - develops automated devices to support caregivers in delivering higher-quality care at a lower cost.
- medical magnesium - develops metallic bioabsorbable implants for orthopaedic and trauma surgical therapy.
- Medicai - an imaging platform, that enables patient-doctor collaboration, through online sharing and communication, no matter where they are.
- EPR-Technologies - a biomedical company seeking to lead advances in emergency medicine to save lives in serious trauma cases and sudden cardiac arrest.
- Clear.bio - Digital treatment for reversing diabetes 2 based on real-time glucometry.
- BeCareLink - Remote Patient Monitoring Apps for patients with neurological conditions
- VitaScale - Providing a game-changer breath/saliva analysis tech allows anyone to easily access their physical status in real-time
- Cosmos Pharmaceuticals LLC- Home Health Management of Medication Adherence
- Tada Group AB - Fulfilling the unmet needs in the healthcare sector
- CYTO365 - Improving the health of both patients and nurses
- OUI Medical Inc - Developed a novel scope to examine abdomin under local anesthesia in outpatient setting
- Lumetry Diagnostics GmbH is leading company in the R&D of respiratory monitoring systems for patients with lung disease
- Calciscon AG develops and markets diagnostic devices for the assessment of calcification-related cardiovascular (CV) disease.
- Mireya DX is a Medical Analytical Diagnostic Company, developing and holding patents principally in Clinical Diagnostic Testing.
- Elliot Levy - Senior Associate - Health Tech at Dreamit Ventures
- Austin Sawyer - VC Investor, Health Tech at Nina Capital
- Christina Brandmair Senior Program Manager at Plug and Play Tech Center
- Paul Monaghan - Principal at SOSV
- Jordi Ferrer Rendé - Investment Director | Healthcare & Quality of Life at Ship2B Ventures
- Dr. Dominique J.E. Delporte - Vermeiren - Investor at Borski Fund
- Andres Carbonell - Ventures at Plug and Play Tech Center
- Nuzi Barkatally - Vice President of Startup Banking, Life Sciences & Healthcare at SVB
- Ada Dildar - Venture Team Lead at Newchip Accelerator
- Simon Turner - Partner at Sofinnova Partners
- Paul Vernooij - Investment Associate at Brabantse Ontwikkelings Maatschappij (BOM)
- Gerard Lenstra - Foreign Investment Manager for Life Sciences & Health @ N.V. NOM
- Mahesh Santiapillai Investment Executive at Praetura Ventures
- Bertrand Van Leersum, Investment Manager at Borski Fund
- Dominick Kennerson, Global Head G4A - Digitial Partnership at Bayer Pharmaceuticals
- Dr. Jonathan Miller - Venture Partner at Fitness Ventures & Fitrepreneur
- Maite Malet Faura - Investment Associate at Asabys
- Dr. Heiko Stoermer, Ph.D, Managing Director at EIT Digital Italy
- Aurélie Moser, Health Tech Coach in accelerators and for the top 5 life science corporate companies, Founder of Bambooster
- Matthew Foran, Program Manager at IeAD Sports & Health Tech Partners
- Dr. Florian Koerber, Ph.D, Head of Startup Relations at Flying Health
- Antonio Limatola - Senior Associate at Asabys Partners
- Adam Dakin - Partner at Dreamit Ventures
- Johannes Blaschke - Principal at Calm/Storm Ventures
- Matthew Foran Sr. Program Manager at leAD Sports & Health Tech Partners
- Emily Zhen, Healthcare Venture Capital at New Enterprise Associates (NEA)
- Jean-Francois Rivassou - Partner at Kurma Partners
- Ada Dildar - Investor Relation at Newchip Accelerator
- Elena Dikova - Senior Associate at APEX Ventures
- Viktor Minchev - VC at ElevenVentures
- Daria Pelini - VC at Plug and Play Tech Center
- Stephan Hulsbergen ✔ -Venture Developer Medical Technology at BOM
- Yara Alenazi - Health Tech Investor at MassMutual Ventures
- Dominick Kennerson - Senior Vice President HealthTech at HSBC Innovation Banking
- Masashi Kiyomine - Founder & Managing Partner at Kicker Ventures
- Patrick Sleight - Associate at K2 HealthVentures
- Anne DeGheest - Founder and Managing director at HealthTech Capital
- Johannes Blaschke - Principal at Calm/Storm
- Elena Dikova - Senior Associate at APEX Ventures
- Mascha Bonk - Associate at Ananda Impact Ventures
- Irene Golden - Consultant at RockHealth
Note: you will receive a direct calendar invite after your application and verification of investor status.
You will receive a direct calendar invite after your application and verification of investor status.€0.00