Wed, Jul 12|
Online Pitch Night
Health Tech Investment Conference
Inviting startups working on Wearables, Medical Devices, Internet of Medical Things, 3D imaging, Big Data & Clinical Algorithms, Remote Caring Technologies, Nanotechnology and many more…
Time & Location
Jul 12, 6:00 PM GMT+2
Online Pitch Night
About the Event
Are you a Health Tech startup using innovative technologies looking for investment, cross-country expansion and/or support from consultants to scale up your business? Or are you an investor interested in the Health Tech industry? Or someone simply interested in entrepreneurship? Calling all HealthTech enthusiasts! Innovations in healthcare and wellness span a range of technologies. Traditionally speaking, healthcare data and information have usually been collected and stored neatly for many years now. The digitization of health data and information, known as eHealth, opens the door for applying analytics and informatics techniques to vast amounts of patient and hospital data.
With the gradual standardization of data collection systems, innovators have a multitude of options for developing technology-driven health and wellness solutions
We're seeking start-ups that are harnessing technology to propel the world into the future of HealthTech to pitch on the night! Inviting startups working on Wearables, Medical Devices, Internet of Medical Things, 3D imaging, Big Data & Clinical Algorithms, Remote Caring Technologies, Nanotechnology, Augmented reality, Personalized Medicine, Robotics, Mental Health and many more…
The Startup Club is happy to invite you to the Health Tech Investment Conference matching HealhTech startups to international advisors and investors.
Stephan Hulsbergen ✔ -Venture Developer Medical Technology at BOM
Yara Alenazi - Health Tech Investor at MassMutual Ventures
Dominick Kennerson - Senior Vice President HealthTech at HSBC Innovation Banking
Masashi Kiyomine - Founder & Managing Partner at Kicker Ventures
Patrick Sleight - Associate at K2 HealthVentures
Meet startups pitching:
Calciscon AG develops and markets diagnostic devices for the assessment of calcification-related cardiovascular (CV) disease.
Mireya DX is a Medical Analytical Diagnostic Company, developing and holding patents principally in Clinical Diagnostic Testing.
Implandata Ophthalmic Products, a digital health company, is transforming the treatment of glaucoma – the leading cause of irreversible blindness. Glaucoma gradually, unnoticeably robs people of their eyesight.
Smylor - dental marketplace allows patient’s to review, engage and book treatments with multiple dentists.
BOYDSense is developing a non-invasive health monitoring platform, starting with Diabetes.
EndoShunt Medical - an innovative medical device for targeted hemorrhage control in emergency situations.
macu4 - Creates empowering ortho-prosthetics for the forearm & hand.
Agora Labs- Building a new economy for secure and private health-data sharing at scale.
Schedule of the event
- Introductory welcome from The Startup Club
- Presenting the members of the Advisory Panel
- Start-up Pitches, including Q&A and feedback
- 10-min panel discussion and Q&A with the audience
- Elliot Levy - Senior Associate - Health Tech at Dreamit Ventures
- Austin Sawyer - VC Investor, Health Tech at Nina Capital
- Christina Brandmair Senior Program Manager at Plug and Play Tech Center
- Paul Monaghan - Principal at SOSV
- Jordi Ferrer Rendé - Investment Director | Healthcare & Quality of Life at Ship2B Ventures
- Dr. Dominique J.E. Delporte - Vermeiren - Investor at Borski Fund
- Andres Carbonell - Ventures at Plug and Play Tech Center
- Nuzi Barkatally - Vice President of Startup Banking, Life Sciences & Healthcare at SVB
- Ada Dildar - Venture Team Lead at Newchip Accelerator
- Simon Turner - Partner at Sofinnova Partners
- Paul Vernooij - Investment Associate at Brabantse Ontwikkelings Maatschappij (BOM)
- Gerard Lenstra - Foreign Investment Manager for Life Sciences & Health @ N.V. NOM
- Mahesh Santiapillai Investment Executive at Praetura Ventures
- Bertrand Van Leersum, Investment Manager at Borski Fund
- Dominick Kennerson, Global Head G4A - Digitial Partnership at Bayer Pharmaceuticals
- Dr. Jonathan Miller - Venture Partner at Fitness Ventures & Fitrepreneur
- Maite Malet Faura - Investment Associate at Asabys
- Dr. Heiko Stoermer, Ph.D, Managing Director at EIT Digital Italy
- Aurélie Moser, Health Tech Coach in accelerators and for the top 5 life science corporate companies, Founder of Bambooster
- Matthew Foran, Program Manager at IeAD Sports & Health Tech Partners
- Dr. Florian Koerber, Ph.D, Head of Startup Relations at Flying Health
- Antonio Limatola - Senior Associate at Asabys Partners
- Adam Dakin - Partner at Dreamit Ventures
- Johannes Blaschke - Principal at Calm/Storm Ventures
- Matthew Foran Sr. Program Manager at leAD Sports & Health Tech Partners
- Emily Zhen, Healthcare Venture Capital at New Enterprise Associates (NEA)
- Jean-Francois Rivassou - Partner at Kurma Partners
- Ada Dildar - Investor Relation at Newchip Accelerator
- Elena Dikova - Senior Associate at APEX Ventures
- Viktor Minchev - VC at ElevenVentures
- Daria Pelini - VC at Plug and Play Tech Center
STARTUPS are invited to pitch at our event, which will feature a panel of investors. You will have 5-7 minutes to convey your idea (you may use a pre-recorded pitch and/or an explanatory video). Following that, there will be 15-20 minutes of questions and feedback from the Advisory Panel, as well as audience interaction. Each pitching start-up receives real-time feedback.
Startups that previously pitched:
- BoydSense, RDS(Rhythm Diagnostic Systems), OxiWear, CBX Stock Exchange, Cosmos Pharmaceuticals LLC, Hemeo, Osteoweld Surgical Ltd, Dynamic Nutrition Academy, Bulbitech AS, Endiatx., Remedly, Implandata Ophthalmic Products, TESSAN, AIHCON, Aeris Biotechnologies, Humlife360, Cellotex, Hydrolex, Enhance-d, Sayin, Goodsomnia, ♀VivoSensMedical, 💊 tantum sana, 👯♀️ MonthlyCup, 👵 miResi, 🏥 BeCare Link, 🎽 VitaScale, 📿 Sonai Health Oy., AURIMOD GmbH, Automation For Humanity, Endiatx, IMPLICAN B.V., dHealthIQ BV, Oro Muscles, InLine-Med GmbH.
If you're a seed-stage company looking for the next round of funding, this event offers a one-of-a-kind opportunity to meet and network with possible investors. To be part of this fascinating space, purchase your tickets now!
Please purchase your tickets now and/or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are an interested advisor, investor, or start-up – this is a valuable paid event for start-ups.
Note: If you are a business and based in a country outside of Germany, please do not purchase a ticket through the website. Instead email your business details to email@example.com and we apply the reverse charge regime for tickets without VAT according sec 3a para. 2 UStG.