Thu, Mar 16|
Online Pitch Night
Health Tech Investment Conference
Inviting startups working on Wearables, Medical Devices, Internet of Medical Things, 3D imaging, Big Data & Clinical Algorithms, Remote Caring Technologies, Nanotechnology and many more…
Time & Location
Mar 16, 2023, 6:00 PM GMT+1
Online Pitch Night
About the Event
Are you a Health Tech startup using innovative technologies looking for investment, cross-country expansion and/or support from consultants to scale up your business? Or are you an investor interested in the Health Tech industry? Or someone simply interested in entrepreneurship? Calling all HealthTech enthusiasts! Innovations in healthcare and wellness span a range of technologies. Traditionally speaking, healthcare data and information have usually been collected and stored neatly for many years now. The digitization of health data and information, known as eHealth, opens the door for applying analytics and informatics techniques to vast amounts of patient and hospital data.
With the gradual standardization of data collection systems, innovators have a multitude of options for developing technology-driven health and wellness solutions
We're seeking start-ups that are harnessing technology to propel the world into the future of HealthTech to pitch on the night! Inviting startups working on Wearables, Medical Devices, Internet of Medical Things, 3D imaging, Big Data & Clinical Algorithms, Remote Caring Technologies, Nanotechnology, Augmented reality, Personalized Medicine, Robotics, Mental Health and many more…
The Startup Club is happy to invite you to the Health Tech Investment Conference matching HealhTech startups to international advisors and investors.
Meet the Startups:
- ♀VivoSensMedical GmbH - A pioneer in digital Women’s Health, with the patented Cylofertilography method using the vaginal wearable OvulaRing.
- 💊 tantum sana GmbH - A digital medication dispenser, always gives the right medication at the right time in the right dose!
- 👯♀️ MonthlyCup AB - Providing high-quality, premium-made, silicon-based menstrual cups, offering a better option for menstrual protection.
- 👵 miResi - Helping families find the right nursing home for senior and elderly people.
- 🏥 BeCare Link - Remote Patient Monitoring Apps for patients with neurological conditions
- 🎽 VitaScale - Providing a game-changer breath/saliva analysis tech allows anyone to easily access their physical status in real-time.
- 📿 Sonai Health Oy - Re-inventing heart diagnostics by bringing next-generation tools to primary care.
Meet the Advisors:
- Jean-Francois Rivassou - Partner at Kurma Partners Ada Dildar - Investor Relation at Newchip Accelerator Elena Dikova - Senior Associate at APEX Ventures Viktor Minchev - VC at ElevenVentures Daria Pelini - VC at Plug and Play Tech Center
Schedule of the event
- Introductory welcome from The Startup Club
- Presenting the members of the Advisory Panel
- Start-up Pitches, including Q&A and feedback
- 10-min panel discussion and Q&A with the audience
- Dr. Dominique J.E. Delporte - Vermeiren - Investor at Borski Fund
- Andres Carbonell - Ventures at Plug and Play Tech Center
- Nuzi Barkatally - Vice President of Startup Banking, Life Sciences & Healthcare at SVB
- Ada Dildar - Venture Team Lead at Newchip Accelerator
- Simon Turner - Partner at Sofinnova Partners
- Paul Vernooij - Investment Associate at Brabantse Ontwikkelings Maatschappij (BOM)
- Gerard Lenstra - Foreign Investment Manager for Life Sciences & Health @ N.V. NOM
- Mahesh Santiapillai Investment Executive at Praetura Ventures
- Bertrand Van Leersum, Investment Manager at Borski Fund
- Dominick Kennerson, Global Head G4A - Digitial Partnership at Bayer Pharmaceuticals
- Dr. Jonathan Miller - Venture Partner at Fitness Ventures & Fitrepreneur
- Maite Malet Faura - Investment Associate at Asabys
- Dr. Heiko Stoermer, Ph.D, Managing Director at EIT Digital Italy
- Aurélie Moser, Health Tech Coach in accelerators and for the top 5 life science corporate companies, Founder of Bambooster
- Matthew Foran, Program Manager at IeAD Sports & Health Tech Partners
- Dr. Florian Koerber, Ph.D, Head of Startup Relations at Flying Health
- Antonio Limatola - Senior Associate at Asabys Partners
- Adam Dakin - Partner at Dreamit Ventures
- Johannes Blaschke - Principal at Calm/Storm Ventures
- Matthew Foran Sr. Program Manager at leAD Sports & Health Tech Partners
- Emily Zhen, Healthcare Venture Capital at New Enterprise Associates (NEA)
STARTUPS are invited to pitch at our event, which will feature a panel of investors. You will have 5-7 minutes to convey your idea (you may use a pre-recorded pitch and/or an explanatory video). Following that, there will be 15-20 minutes of questions and feedback from the Advisory Panel, as well as audience interaction. Each pitching start-up receives real-time feedback.
Startups that previously pitched:
- BoydSense, RDS(Rhythm Diagnostic Systems), OxiWear, CBX Stock Exchange, Cosmos Pharmaceuticals LLC, Hemeo, Osteoweld Surgical Ltd, Dynamic Nutrition Academy, Bulbitech AS, Endiatx., Remedly, Implandata Ophthalmic Products, TESSAN, AIHCON, Aeris Biotechnologies, Humlife360, Cellotex, Hydrolex, Enhance-d, Sayin, Goodsomnia.
If you're a seed-stage company looking for the next round of funding, this event offers a one-of-a-kind opportunity to meet and network with possible investors. To be part of this fascinating space, purchase your tickets now!
Please purchase your tickets now and/or email email@example.com if you are an interested advisor, investor, or start-up – this is a valuable paid event for start-ups.
Note: If you are a business and based in a country outside of Germany, please do not purchase a ticket through the website. Instead email your business details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we apply the reverse charge regime for tickets without VAT according sec 3a para. 2 UStG.
- Ticket type
+€123.50 VATTax: +€123.50 VATSold Out
- Ticket type
+€2.85 VATTax: +€2.85 VAT