Thu, Oct 27|
Online Pitch Night
Frontier and Emerging Markets Pitch Night
Incredible Startups building future in Africa's Frontiers and Emerging Markets.
Time & Location
Oct 27, 2022, 6:00 PM GMT+2
Online Pitch Night
About the Event
Building and scaling tech startups - finding the right tools, knowledge and skills to fund, build, grow and scale - while finding the right platform to meet advisors, mentors and investors in Africa - is tasking. At The Startup Club, we make it simple, exciting and rewarding.
Connect with highly coveted startup VCs and investors building future in Africa's Frontiers and Emerging Markets.
Schedule of the event:
- Introductory welcome from The Startup Club
- Presenting the members of Advisory Panel
- Startup Pitches, including Q&A and feedback
Meet the Advisory Board:
- Alfredo Jollon; the MD of Techstars Stockholm, Serial Investor/Wall Street Investment Executive.
- Dylan Terill, Serial Investor/Asset financing, Ex-TikTok President
- Dr. Akintoye Akindele, CFA DBA FICA; A Serial Investor/Executive Chairman, Platform Capital Investment Partners and Atlantic International Refinery and Petrochemical Limited
- Sherif Nessim Serial Investor & Founder/Managing Partner, Jedar Capital, New York.
- Olu Oyinsan, Serial Investor/Board Advisor, Managing Partner, Oui Capital.
- David P. Weaver, President City Side Ventures, LLC
STARTUPS are invited to pitch at our event, where a panel of investors will be present. You will be given 5 minutes to present your idea (with the option of using a pre-recorded pitch and/or an explainer video). This will be followed by 15 minutes of questions and feedback from the Advisory Panel, and even interaction from the audience. Real-time feedback is provided to each startup that pitches.
INVESTORS are invited to connect with promising startups.
ENTREPRENEURS, PROFESSIONALS and STUDENTS are invited to learn more about the beauty tech industry, discover interesting business models and network to create valuable professional connections.
Please purchase your ticket now and/or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are an interested advisor, investor or startup - this is a valuable paid event for startups.
Note: If you are a business and based in a country outside of Germany, please do not purchase a ticket through the website. Instead email your business details to email@example.com and we apply the reverse charge regime for tickets without VAT according sec 3a para. 2 UStG.
Startup Pitch - Early Bird