Wed, May 10|
Online Pitch Night
Food Tech Pitch Night
From agtech to food science and retail technologies, we connect startups with investors from across the world!
Time & Location
May 10, 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM GMT+2
Online Pitch Night
About the Event
Are you a food startup using innovative technologies looking for investment, cross-country expansion and/or support from consultants to scale-up your business? Or are you an investor interested in the food and agriculture industry? Or someone simply interested in entrepreneurship?
FoodTech industry covers all stages of digital and technological activities related to food: production, processing, distribution, and consumption.
With more than 4,000 startups worldwide, this fast-growing sector will never have been as solicited and dynamic as in 2023.
The Startup Club is happy to invite you to the “Food Tech Pitch Night” matching fashion startups to industry-specific advisors and investors while providing opportunities for the general participants to interact.
We welcome startups from all sectors in the Food Tech industry:
- AgTech (Agricultural Technology) combines technology and agriculture to help create farms for the future: connected farms that can reduce their environmental footprint, and urban farms to bring fresh food to cities.
- FoodScience imagines and produces the food of tomorrow through research and creation of new and healthier food products.
- FoodService gathers all the startups that want to reinvent restaurant management: from reservation platforms to cash register software, including foodservice management (online presence, cash register management, and more).
- Coaching and other advising services guide and accompany end consumers during their purchases and throughout the food cycle, including personalized nutritional needs, dietary recommendations, culinary recipes, and transparency on product quality.
- Delivery can include ready-to-eat meals, groceries, and meal kits (delivery of ingredients to be able to cook one's own meal to measure).
- Retail or food distribution ranges from supply chain data to automatic and intelligent distribution of meals, groceries, etc.
Schedule of the event:
- Introductory welcome from The Startup Club
- Presenting the members of Advisory Panel
- Startup Pitches, including Q&A and feedback
- 15-min panel discussion and Q&A with the audience on the topic of Food Tech.
Meet the Advisory Panel:
- Adrien Villalonga – Big Idea Ventures
- Sofija Bogeva – Rockstart Agrifood
- Owen Zammit - PeakBridge VC
- Juan Ignacio Zaffora - EIT Food
STARTUPS are invited to pitch at our event, where a panel of investors will be present. You will be given 5-7 minutes to present your idea (with the option of using a pre-recorded pitch and/or an explainer video). This will be followed by 15-20 minutes of questions and feedback from the Advisory Panel, and even interaction from the audience. Real-time feedback is provided to each startup that pitches.
INVESTORS are invited to connect with promising startups.
ENTREPRENEURS, PROFESSIONALS and STUDENTS are invited to learn more about the beauty tech industry, discover interesting business models and network to create valuable professional connections.
Please purchase your ticket now and/or email email@example.com if you are an interested advisor, investor or startup - this is a valuable paid event for startups.
Note: If you are a business and based in a country outside of Germany, please do not purchase a ticket through the website. Instead email your business details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we apply the reverse charge regime for tickets without VAT according sec 3a para. 2 UStG.