Thu, Jun 15|
Online Pitch Night
FinTech Pitch Night
Matching FinTech startups to industry-specific advisors and investors.
Time & Location
Jun 15, 6:00 PM GMT+2
Online Pitch Night
About the Event
Are you a Fintech startup using innovative technologies looking for investment, cross-country expansion and/or support from consultants to scale-up your business? Or are you an investor interested in the Fintech industry? Or someone simply interested in entrepreneurship?
Fintech is a broad net that encompasses everything from health insurance apps to robo-advisors. As a result, different sub-sectors within fintech are more mature with more unicorns and success stories (payments, lending), while other sectors are more up and coming.
The demand and the need for innovative startups in the fintech industry is increasing making it one of the most attractive sectors to investors during the current situation and beyond.
The Startup Club is happy to invite you to “ FinTech Pitch Night” matching FinTech startups to industry-specific advisors and investors while providing opportunities for the general participants to interact.
Meet the Advisory Board:
- Guillaume Echaudemaison - Tech VC at Seventure Partners
- Renée Godyn Early-Stage Fintech Investor at Octopus Ventures
- Douglas J. Roth - Managing Director at Connecticut Innovations
- Konstantin Koenig - Principal at Frog Capital
Meet the Startups:
- Greengage - Delivers a streamlined digital e-money account with competitive pricing and a dedicated relationship manager.
- Solid World is a Web3 infrastructure project financing platform, starting with climate initiatives.
- Lerex offers fully managed projects that deliver next-generation, market-ready digital payment systems to ‘’your’’ customers.
- Realiz.io empowers investors to access the world of investment in securities and real estate assets through blockchain technology.
- T.I.M.E (The Insurance Market Exchange) was born looking towards the future by anticipating the Insurance Distribution Directive.
- Stonestep AG makes it easy for mass-market companies & insurers to connect.
Fintech Startups are welcome from all sectors:
- Personal Finance
- Payments & Remittances
- Capital Markets
- Wealth Management
- Money Transfer/ Remittances
- Crowdfunding & Equity Funding
- Card Networks
- Digital Identity Verification/ Biometric ID
- Digital Banks
- RegTech/ Digital KYC Process
- CyberSecurity Financial
Schedule of the event: 18:00 CET / 12:00 EST
- Introductory welcome from The Startup Club
- Presenting the members of Advisory Panel
- Startup Pitches, including Q&A and feedback
- 15-min panel discussion and Q&A with the audience on the topic of FinTech.
➡️ Ben Jen - serial entrepreneur, investor and advisor. ➡️ Benjamin Reiter - General Partner and Co-Founder of 840 Venture Partners ➡️ Leslie Goldman - General Partner and Co-Founder of The Artemis Fund
Find the recording of the other successful Pitch Nights here: YouTube
Please purchase your ticket now and/or email Batuhan@startupclub.net if you are an interested advisor, investor or startup - this is a valuable paid event for startups.
STARTUPS are invited to pitch at our event, where a panel of investors will be present. You will be given 5 minutes to present your idea (using a pre-recorded pitch, which will stay with you for future investor outreach). This will be followed by 15 minutes of questions and feedback from the Advisory Panel, and even interaction from the audience. Real-time feedback is provided to each startup that pitches. The event will be recorded and shared with our community.
INVESTORS are invited to connect with promising startups.
ENTREPRENEURS, PROFESSIONALS and STUDENTS are invited to learn more about the FinTech industry, discover interesting business models and network to create valuable professional connections.
Note: If you are a business and based in a country outside of Germany, please do not purchase a ticket through the website. Instead email your business details to email@example.com and we apply the reverse charge regime for tickets without VAT according sec 3a para. 2 UStG.
Startup Pitch€450.00Tax: +€85.50 VATSold Out
General Audience€15.00Tax: +€2.85 VAT