Fashion and Luxury Goods Investment Forum
Time & Location
About the Event
The Startup Club is pleased to invite you to our Fashion and Luxury Goods Investment Forum.
If you are a fashion, beauty or luxury startup looking for the next investment round, this event presents a unique opportunity for intimate networking with potential investors. If you are a Business Angel or an Investment Fund Manager, our Fashion and Luxury Goods Investment Forum will allow you to discover carefully selected, innovative companies in the industry from all around the world.
The Forum invites startups from different spectrums of the Fashion and Luxury industry to connect with the right investors: from sustainable fashion and clean beauty ventures, to technological innovations in the luxury industry overall - marketplaces, concierge services, luxury travel solutions and more.
By presenting at the Forum, you will gain opportunity to:
- Accelerate your fundraising process by gaining access to new investors;
- Connect with qualified and relevant investors;
- Meet investors under favourable circumstances and get a credible introduction to them (backed up by the brand equity we established with our investors).
- Get exposure in our global entrepreneur and investor community;
- Cost saving associated with travel to meet investors, as opposed to our online conference;
- You presentation recorded for future use.
The event will take place in the following format:
18:00: Introduction by The Startup Club
18:10: Welcoming the Advisory Panel of Investors
18:20: Company Presentations (5-minute pitches followed by 10 minutes of Q&A each)
19:50: Concluding remarks and Informal networking online
What makes our Forum special:
- Nearly 100% of the guests are active investors, Business Angels or principals of the private equity or venture capital firms whom they represent.
- This event is "deal-oriented”, without distractions that keep the spotlight from the presenters. The events are not sponsor-supported and accordingly not heavily populated with service providers.
- Only five companies are featured on the program which provides for high visibility to investors. There are no concurrent activities or competing presentations. All companies present to the entire audience.
Note: The presenter registration fee includes all expenses (server space, technician, virtual host, video pitch recording, hardware) related to your participation in the online event.
Past investor event attendees included Luxury Tech Fund, Indaco Ventures, Citizen Capital, Palmetto Partners, Savoy Capital, Gallipolis Partners, Cockrell Family Partners, Gaylord Interests, Duncan Interests, Cheyenne Partners, LB Capital, Way Holdings, RD Heritage, BJW Investments, Cullen Foundation, Elm Creek Partners, Duke Capital Management, Memorial Herman Investment Fund, Raymond James, Fenner Weller, Rushmore Investment Advisors, Southwell Partners, Tracadia Capital, Aggie Venture Partners, GOOSE Fund, and P101, among many others.
You can see the format of our past conferences here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqV67ZpAUle7i_aP1oXzKXA
If you believe that your company's potential is truly compelling and that management's vision can be effectively communicated, this private event will provide you with a unique global platform to get your message across in "One Place and in One Day" to active serious investors who want to see fundable deals.
Contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase the Startup Presenter slot.
If you are a business and based in a country outside of Germany, please do not purchase a ticket through the website. Instead email your business details to email@example.com and we apply the reverse charge regime for tickets without VAT according sec 3a para. 2 UStG.
- General Admission€50+€9.50 VAT€50+€9.50 VAT0€0
- Startup Pitch€950+€180.50 VAT€950+€180.50 VAT0€0
- Investor Pass€0€00€0