Wed, Oct 25|
Online Pitch Night
Consumer Startup Pitch Night Investor Pass
From online marketplaces to subscription-based services, social networks, and on-demand delivery services, discover Consumer Tech startups from across the world!
Time & Location
Oct 25, 6:00 PM – 6:05 PM GMT+2
Online Pitch Night
About the Event
The Startup Club is happy to invite you to the first “Consumer Tech Pitch Night”, matching startups to industry-specific advisors and investors.
This a one-of-its-kind opportunity to connect with key players in the Consumer Tech industry online.
Consumer startups focus on providing products or services directly to consumers, ranging from online marketplaces to subscription-based services, social networks, and on-demand delivery services.
We welcome any consumer brands, products, retailers, and technologies enabling the consumer experience.
- Amelie Bahr - Investment Analyst at GMPVC
- Roope Vahahyyppa - VC Investor in Consumer Businesses
- Erena Estellés Tatay - Ventures at Plug and Play Tech Center
- Coiniverse - Bring your coin collection to life with Coiniverse coin collecting app.
- ONE HUNDRED® - On a mission to help athletes find their individual summits by crossing finish lines at the world’s most challenging Ultra Trail endurance races.
- STUDIO Blanca Pictures - A multicultural animation studio that produces original young adult and children’s scripted edutainment English original content.
Schedule of the event:
- Introductory welcome from The Startup Club
- Presenting the members of Advisory Panel
- Startup Pitches, including Q&A and feedback
- 15-min panel discussion and Q&A with the audience on the topic of Food Tech.
INVESTORS are invited to connect with promising startups.
Note: you will receive a direct calendar invite after your application and verification of investor status.